Chief Transformation Officer
Aurora Kim Paradisis, RN, BSN, MA, EdD, JD is a transformational leader with a record of successful oversight of compliance matters, clinical standards development and implementation, innovative education experiences, and the application of legal acumen to achieve liability avoidance.
She is a multi disciplinarian with a genuine passion for humanistic accessibility to quality health, education, and legally implicated alternative dispute resolution services.
Dr. Paradisis is a first generation college graduate who understands the sociocultural barriers individuals and organizations may contend with to engage in an accessible immersion of community-centric ecosystems. She fosters accountability and sets high achievable standards by providing the requisite skill building resources to achieve stellar expectations.
Aurora is a proactive strategist who has consistently engaged in risk assessment and organizational wellness to deter liability and evolve practices and policies. She is an authentically kind and approachable role model who is comfortable championing complex challenges.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Columbia University, Doctor of Education, Organizational Leadership
- Columbia University, Master of Arts, Healthcare Administration
- College of Mount Saint Vincent, Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Advanced Commercial Mediation
- Family and Divorce Mediation
- Advanced Mediation
- Community Mediation